Atys #1 [Accepted]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Atys #1 [Accepted]

Post by ATysIN on Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:21 pm

1. PB2 Login: Atys

2. PB2 Profile Link: Apparently not allowed to post links until seven days? Wth?

3. Kills Count: 5,626

3b. Kill/Death Ratio: 1.55

3c. Level Developer Rank: 1.89

3d. Player Points/Beginner's Progress %: 4.39 + 0.02 daily.

4. Total Time Playing PB2: since late 2012 or early 2013

5. Current Clans: None

5b. Past Clans:
[First]- A.C.T.
[Second]- RED-C
[Third]- Lethal
[Fourth]- Anti
[Fifth]- Assasin$
[Sixth]-T.R.S.
[Seventh]- BOA
[Eighth]- Strike
[Ninth]- Qualm
[Tenth]- Psychal

5c. Why you left them:
[First]- A.C.T.| The clan was one I had formed and never really came to life.
[Second]- RED-C| The clan collapsed after the whole mastercard fiasco.
[Third]- Lethal | It died, chat was empty... then they swapped names. At that point I left.
[Fourth]- Anti | It was a decent clan however I could see the clan starting to die. Which it did very soon after I left.
[Fifth]- Assasin$ | It never really seemed like I was a part of the clan.  I was  never really noticed.
[Sixth]-T.R.S. | It was again my own clan, which eventually died.
[Seventh]- BOA | BOA was not a very friendly clan. The people there were not really my type.
[Eighth]- Strike | I was in for a while, however the clan started recruiting only pb2 pros.  Some of the players were recruited only for their skill and turned out to be jerks.
[Ninth]- Qualm | Qualm was a great home for me, it was however dying.  There never were really any members who actually were on pb2 playing.
[Tenth]- Psychal | I joined Psychal as kind of a spur of the moment decision.  It really did not fit my personality.  That may sound silly, but idk there was just something about the clan that just made me uncomfortable.

6. Why do you want to join X? I think for one, the name is awesome.  For two you seem to be growing fast, and I would love to be a part of this clan.

6b. What can you offer to X that another applicant can't? My personal opinion.  I would be loyal, unless you gave me a reason not to be.

7. What X Members do you know? T Burn, Blackade, and finale.

8. Tell us something good about yourself: I try my hardest at whatever I do, but try not to get angry when it doesn't work the way I wanted it to.

9. What is your general attitude (in or outside of PB2)?

10. How do you play PB2? I selfboost, Take one shot over spamming, and jump alot.

11. Where are you from? U.S.A.

11b. What server(s) do you play in? Cali. and Wash

12. Do you understand that multiclanning is prohibited? Yes.

13. Have you read and understood the Requirements To Join and the Forum Rules? Yes.

14. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member? Member.

15. Extra comments/concerns: None.
avatar
ATysIN
Guest
Guest

Posts : 33
Points* : 56
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atys #1 [Accepted]

Post by Raph on Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:24 pm

-1 for Q: 5c You just copied and pasted your reasons from your last application to BoZ and posted it here. You are f*cking lazy(no offence)
Also do you have any alternate accounts? And I noticed you applied for BoZ April 20, 2015(4 days ago) so what makes us think you'll be loyal? and possibly get denied and CLAN HOP?
avatar
Raph
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 82
Points* : 180
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2015-04-23
Age : 16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atys #1 [Accepted]

Post by xX_Crokro_Xx on Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:10 pm

Q6 and Q6b are very weak.

xX_Crokro_Xx
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 5
Points* : 7
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atys #1 [Accepted]

Post by ATysIN on Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:17 pm

Raph wrote:-1 for Q: 5c You just copied and pasted your reasons from your last application to BoZ and posted it here. You are f*cking lazy(no offence)
Also do you have any alternate accounts? And I noticed you applied for BoZ April 20, 2015(4 days ago) so what makes us think you'll be loyal? and possibly get denied and CLAN HOP?
Ok here is the deal bud.  You are right, that I pasted from BoZ app.  Honestly I have the same answers now as I did then.  If I gave different reasons for leaving those clans, then I was just coming up with excuses.  Also note that T Burn just applied for BoZ, clan hop?

EDIT:
Ok so nevermind about Tburn xD just realized he isnt in the clan.


Last edited by KLMJETWORK on Mon May 04, 2015 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merged doublepost.)
avatar
ATysIN
Guest
Guest

Posts : 33
Points* : 56
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atys #1 [Accepted]

Post by Raph on Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:24 pm

@Atys don't double-post.
avatar
Raph
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 82
Points* : 180
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2015-04-23
Age : 16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atys #1 [Accepted]

Post by ChronicBlitz on Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:27 pm

Do not Double Post. Raph, Respect applicants your welcoming not insulting.

This application is sloppy and weak. You did not take your time. And your just going to clan hop on and on just like Vikon aka Franson. Thats goes to GeNo to Nephilim.

I don't agree and your just trying to join BoZ im gonna stay neutral on this. Good luck, Atys.

And please do not copy an application that you did. Raph, Stop being offensive.

0 Neutral
avatar
ChronicBlitz
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Posts : 113
Points* : -778
Reputation : -1021
Join date : 2015-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atys #1 [Accepted]

Post by Finale on Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:09 pm

The reason to join were below average to my opinion. And how did you not understand question 9.

0 Neutral
avatar
Finale
Recruitment Manager
Recruitment Manager

Posts : 18
Points* : 30
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2015-04-23
Age : 14
Location : Sky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atys #1 [Accepted]

Post by Raph on Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:13 pm

Finale wrote:The reason to join were below average to my opinion. And how did you not understand question 9.

0 Neutral
He didn't answer Q: 9 I say insta-denial. Although it'll be good to have you back Atys aka Silence
avatar
Raph
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 82
Points* : 180
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2015-04-23
Age : 16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atys #1 [Accepted]

Post by ATysIN on Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:26 pm

Are you seriously kidding me right now Raph? OK to clear up I honestly did not see it. To answer I am an encouraging non-raging player. I try hard but realize pb2 is just a game. I am thinking about retracting this application however due to criticism about clans... I don't just join clans that aren't worth my time. That is why I think I will just hold out for BoZ.
avatar
ATysIN
Guest
Guest

Posts : 33
Points* : 56
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atys #1 [Accepted]

Post by GoldenStreak on Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:17 am

I know he copied Q5c but those were the real answers. Like he said he would be coming with exuces if the answers were different.

GoldenStreak
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Posts : 49
Points* : 113
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2015-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atys #1 [Accepted]

Post by Dwainy on Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:52 am

Come on.. Who is deleting my comments...

You forgot to answer Q9 and you copied Q5c from BoZ.

-1
avatar
Dwainy
Guest
Guest

Posts : 12
Points* : 20
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-04-23
Age : 19
Location : Sky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atys #1 [Accepted]

Post by ChronicBlitz on Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:00 am

Firstly. Why would you say -1 For Q5C. What a stupid and harsh reason.

I'm wanting him/her in +1 Just for a stupid reason you guys do -1. Such disrespect. You can't change reasons for Q5C. Because they are the same reasons. If you just say. A.C.T. Died. Then A.C.T. Got inactive. Your just lying.

Thats simple you should know that. Anyways to Atys from me +1. Good job. And for anyone that just thinks copying is a big matter. Just 2 Questions copied. Big deal? Deal with it. It would be nice to have you back Atys.
avatar
ChronicBlitz
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Posts : 113
Points* : -778
Reputation : -1021
Join date : 2015-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atys #1 [Accepted]

Post by Dwainy on Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:17 am

Blitz, where is disrespect here ?

I just said -1 because he didn't answer a question.
avatar
Dwainy
Guest
Guest

Posts : 12
Points* : 20
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-04-23
Age : 19
Location : Sky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atys #1 [Accepted]

Post by ChronicBlitz on Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:38 am

Just 1 Question. Just ''1'' Seriously? Pathetic. Whatever

Good luck, Atys.
avatar
ChronicBlitz
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Posts : 113
Points* : -778
Reputation : -1021
Join date : 2015-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atys #1 [Accepted]

Post by ChronicBlitz on Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:52 am

Application Frozen Applicant not replying to questions, comments by members.

- Inactivity

- No answers


Frozen
avatar
ChronicBlitz
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Posts : 113
Points* : -778
Reputation : -1021
Join date : 2015-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atys #1 [Accepted]

Post by GoldenStreak on Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:54 pm

Applicant must reply me back here.

GoldenStreak
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Posts : 49
Points* : 113
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2015-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atys #1 [Accepted]

Post by Raph on Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:02 am

GoldenStreak wrote:Applicant must reply me back here.
I have a question, If the applicant doesn't apply in a certain amount of days will he be denied?
avatar
Raph
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 82
Points* : 180
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2015-04-23
Age : 16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atys #1 [Accepted]

Post by GoldenStreak on Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:08 am

raphael166 wrote:
GoldenStreak wrote:Applicant must reply me back here.
I have a question, If the applicant doesn't apply in a certain amount of days will he be denied?
Yeah, he would.

GoldenStreak
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Posts : 49
Points* : 113
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2015-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atys #1 [Accepted]

Post by ATysIN on Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:20 pm

Sorry about not responding, I was away for a while. I have one question. I am sensing a lot of hostility from X member. If I get accepted will this hostility continue?
avatar
ATysIN
Guest
Guest

Posts : 33
Points* : 56
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Atys #1

Post by Raph on Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:27 pm

ATysIN wrote:Sorry about not responding, I was away for a while.  I have one question.  I am sensing a lot of hostility from X members.  If I get accepted will this hostility continue?
No, it wont..
avatar
Raph
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 82
Points* : 180
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2015-04-23
Age : 16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atys #1 [Accepted]

Post by ATysIN on Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:21 pm

Glad to hear that...
avatar
ATysIN
Guest
Guest

Posts : 33
Points* : 56
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atys #1 [Accepted]

Post by Raph on Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:29 pm

Atys, let me ask you two questions: Are you a boy or girl? How old are you?
~The application is great~
avatar
Raph
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 82
Points* : 180
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2015-04-23
Age : 16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atys #1 [Accepted]

Post by ATysIN on Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:10 pm

Raphael166 wrote:Atys, let me ask you two questions: Are you a boy or girl? How old are you?
~The application is great~
To the first, I am not a boy, or girl, Im a man. xD To the second Im almost 16.
avatar
ATysIN
Guest
Guest

Posts : 33
Points* : 56
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atys #1 [Accepted]

Post by Raph on Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:35 pm

ATysIN wrote:
Raphael166 wrote:Atys, let me ask you two questions: Are you a boy or girl? How old are you?
~The application is great~
To the first, I am not a boy, or girl, Im a man. xD  To the second Im almost 16.
If I were an RM I would accept you already..
avatar
Raph
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 82
Points* : 180
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2015-04-23
Age : 16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atys #1 [Accepted]

Post by ATysIN on Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:45 pm

Ok I prob sound stupid lol but what is RM?
avatar
ATysIN
Guest
Guest

Posts : 33
Points* : 56
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atys #1 [Accepted]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum